The New York Times bestselling security droid with a heart (though it wouldn't admit it!) is back in Fugitive Telemetry!
Having captured the hearts of readers across the globe (Annalee Newitz says it's "one of the most humane portraits of a nonhuman I've ever read") Murderbot has also established Martha Wells as one of the great SF writers of today.
No, I didn't kill the dead human. If I had, I wouldn't dump the body in the station mall.
When Murderbot discovers a dead body on Preservation Station, it knows it is going to have to assist station security to determine who the body is (was), how they were killed (that should be relatively straightforward, at least), and why (because apparently that matters to a lot of people—who knew?)
Yes, the unthinkable is about to happen: Murderbot must voluntarily speak to humans!
A new standalone adventure in the New York Times-bestselling, Hugo and Nebula Award winning series!
At the Publisher's request, this title is being sold without Digital Rights Management Software (DRM) applied.
- New Arrivals | eBooks
- Latinx Heritage Month
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read a Fiction Book Published by an Independent Publisher
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read a Nonfiction Book Published by an Independent Publisher
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read a book set in South America or Central America
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read A Social Science Book (Gender and Feminism)
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read A Book With A Cat Or Dog On The Cover ( Fiction and Mysteries)
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read A Book With A Cat Or Dog On The Cover ( Non Fiction)
- Historical Romance Novels
- See all
- New Arrivals | eAudiobooks
- Audiobooks for Latinx Heritage Month
- Historical Romance Audiobooks
- 2021 Audie Award Finalists
- 2020 Audie Finalists
- See all
- Featured Magazines
- Let's Get Cooking!
- News, Politics, and Business
- Lifestyle Magazines
- Popular Magazines
- All Magazines
- See all