A woman on the run finds safe haven on a Texas ranch—and in the arms of sexy veteran—in this romantic thriller by the New York Times bestselling author.
When Victoria Bradford got engaged, she told herself to give love a chance. Six months later, she's on the run from an abusive ex-fiancé with her four-year-old daughter and nowhere to go. Seventy miles north of Dallas, the Iron River Ranch feels like nowhere—which is exactly what its new owner, Josh Cain, wanted when he got back from Afghanistan: big skies, quiet nights, no trouble.
One look tells Josh the pretty redhead with the adorable little girl will give him trouble of the most personal kind. Good thing he doesn't scare easily—not even when "accidents" start happening around the ranch, or even when Tory's best friend back in Phoenix is abducted.
As the dangers escalate, Josh is only more determined to protect the innocent mother and daughter who've entered his life. But if he gets too close to fierce, determined Tory, Josh knows his nights are going to be anything but quiet.
- New Arrivals | eBooks
- Latinx Heritage Month
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read a Fiction Book Published by an Independent Publisher
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read a Nonfiction Book Published by an Independent Publisher
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read a book set in South America or Central America
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read A Social Science Book (Gender and Feminism)
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read A Book With A Cat Or Dog On The Cover ( Fiction and Mysteries)
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read A Book With A Cat Or Dog On The Cover ( Non Fiction)
- Historical Romance Novels
- See all
- New Arrivals | eAudiobooks
- #BroaderBookshelf: YA Titles
- Audiobooks for Latinx Heritage Month
- Historical Romance Audiobooks
- 2021 Audie Award Finalists
- See all
- Featured Magazines
- Let's Get Cooking!
- News, Politics, and Business
- Lifestyle Magazines
- Popular Magazines
- All Magazines
- See all