Davey has never felt so alone in her life. Her father is dead--shot in a holdup--and now her mother is moving the family to New Mexico to try to recover.
Climbing in the Los Alamos canyon, Davey meets the mysterious Wolf, who can read Davey's "sad eyes." Wolf is the only person who seems to understand the rage and fear Davey feels.
Slowly, with Wolf's help, Davey realizes that she must get on with her life. But when will she be ready to leave the past behind and move toward the future? Will she ever stop hurting?
- #BroaderBookshelf - Science Fiction
- New Arrivals | eBooks
- Staff Picks: Mystery Series Edition
- #BroaderBookshelf: Books Set in the Middle East
- #BroaderBookshelf: Summer
- #BroaderBookshelf - Autumn
- Latinx Heritage Month
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read a Fiction Book Published by an Independent Publisher
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read a Nonfiction Book Published by an Independent Publisher
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read a book set in South America or Central America
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read A Social Science Book (Gender and Feminism)
- #BroaderBookshelf 2021: Read A Book With A Cat Or Dog On The Cover ( Fiction and Mysteries)
- See all
- #BroaderBookshelf - Audio Science Fiction
- New Arrivals | eAudiobooks
- #BroaderBookshelf: YA Titles
- Staff Picks: eaudio Titles
- Audiobooks for Latinx Heritage Month
- See all